Double Barrel - 2 gallon beer making kit with 8 cobalt blue bottles
The "Double Barrel" Beer Making Kit is a great choice for the home brewer - beginner or advanced - who wants more. Two 1-gallon carboys let you brew two small batches at a time, or experiment with secondary fermentation. This 2-gallon model measures 37" long by 14" wide, and includes 8 reusable 16 oz. cobalt blue flip-top bottles to bottle your beer (no capping required). A hinged compartment stores your extra brewing accessories neatly away.
A full set of instructions and recipes are also provided.
- Box Brew Kits 2-gallon base, handcrafted from rustic pine, reclaimed wood, or oil-rubbed mahogany
- Two 1-gallon glass fermenters with crystal thermometers included
- 8 reusable cobalt blue flip-top bottles (no need for capping)
- Triple-scale hydrometer with glass test jar (and stand), for measuring alcohol content
- Auto-siphon, for quickly and easily transferring your beer between vessels
- 2" Stainless Steel Funnel
- 2 Drilled rubber stoppers
- 2 3-piece plastic airlocks
- Laboratory thermometer
- Miscellaneous glass jar (for priming sugar, sanitizer, etc.)
- 3' length of 5/16" tubing, for siphoning your beer
- Recipe Book with over 25 recipes to choose from
- Brewers' Log
- Full set of instructions
- A large stockpot will be needed for the brewing process - brewing pots are not included in our kits as most folks already have a suitable pot at home!
I love the box brew set. I bought it for my fiancé and got it customized for his birthday. Perfect gift for someone who loves beer but has never brewed before!!
I ordered one of the brew boxes after a very lengthy internal debate. I'm glad I did. I wanted something that would look nice on display while making small batch beer and mead and that's exactly eh at this product offered. My brew box came in very quickly, looks great, and has some high quality equipment. Can't wait to brew.
I thought twice about this one (was looking at some of the smaller kits) but in hindsight I'm glad I went for it. Being able to have 2 batches going at once is awesome!
my bf and i go out and drink craft beer all the time but spend waaaay to much money on it. so we invested a little and got this kit. it's perfect. instructions were really clear and within like a month we had really good beer! we already have more brewing.
My husband has been wnating to brew beer for a while now so I wanted to get him a nice setup. I looked at the smaller kits first but decided to go big or go home! He loves it, and has already started brewing his second batch. This kit is so beautiful too. Don't know how the other kits are, but this one is amazing.
My husband has wanted to try brewing beer forever, but he didn't want to buy one of the cheap 1-gallon plastic setups (he's a beer snob). So for his birthday I got him this setup. Everything came in one piece, and we made the Bourbon Vanilla Porter together. The beer came out tasting great, and he's already planning on his next batch. An awesome gift he'll use for years to come. Thank you!