QuarterMaster - 1 Gallon beer making kit with bottles
Our popular "QuarterMaster" beer making kit is a great option for beginner and veteran brewers alike who have limited space and an eye for style. This kit measures 25"x14", and boasts a large hinged compartment for any extra accessories. A compact design provides everything you need to brew - and bottle - 1 gallon of beer. Each of the four re-usable cobalt blue quart-size bottles is perfect for sharing.
A full set of instructions and recipes are provided.
- Box Brew Kit 1-gallon base, handcrafted from rustic pine, reclaimed wood, or oil-rubbed mahogany
- One 1-gallon glass fermenter
- 4 reusable 1-quart cobalt blue flip-top bottles (no need for capping)
- Triple-scale hydrometer with glass test jar (and stand), for measuring alcohol content
- Auto-siphon, for quickly and easily transferring your beer between vessels
- 2" Stainless Steel Funnel
- Drilled rubber stopper
- 3-piece plastic airlock
- Laboratory thermometer
- 2 Miscellaneous glass jars (for extra ingredients, sanitizer, etc.)
- 3' length of 5/16" tubing, for siphoning your beer
- Recipe Book with over 25 recipes to choose from
- Brewers' Log
- Full set of instructions
- A large stockpot will be needed for the brewing process - brewing pots are not included in our kits as most folks already have a suitable pot at home!