QuarterMaster - 1 Gallon beer making kit - Scrap Heap Edition
We're excited to offer more than 30% off our "scrap heap" kits for a limited time. Why such a steep discount? Reclaimed wood can be tricky to work with, and some pieces are especially “rustic” (read: beat up). But we firmly believe that a little imperfection or extra character shouldn’t prevent a perfectly functional kit from finding a good home.
Our popular "QuarterMaster" beer making kit is a great option for beginner and veteran brewers alike who have limited space and an eye for style. This kit measures 25"x14", and boasts a large hinged compartment for any extra accessories. A compact design provides everything you need to brew - and bottle - 1 gallon of beer. Each of the four re-usable cobalt blue quart-size bottles is perfect for sharing.
A full set of instructions and recipes are provided.
- Box Brew Kit 1-gallon base, handcrafted from rustic reclaimed wood.
- One 1-gallon glass fermenter
- 4 reusable 1-quart cobalt blue flip-top bottles (no need for capping)
- Triple-scale hydrometer with glass test jar (and stand), for measuring alcohol content
- Auto-siphon, for quickly and easily transferring your beer between vessels
- 2" Stainless Steel Funnel
- Drilled rubber stopper
- 3-piece plastic airlock
- Laboratory thermometer
- 2 Miscellaneous glass jars (for extra ingredients, sanitizer, etc.)
- 3' length of 5/16" tubing, for siphoning your beer
- Recipe Book with over 25 recipes to choose from
- Brewers' Log
- Full set of instructions
- A large stockpot will be needed for the brewing process - brewing pots are not included in our kits as most folks already have a suitable pot at home!