The Handcrafted Kombucha Kit
This product is unavailable
Kombucha fans rejoice! There's now an easy, fun and really really ridiculously good-looking way for you to brew your own homemade fizzy, probiotic wonder drink. Compact and rustic, this kit brews a full one half-gallon of kombucha at a time, and has the ability to continuously brew for as long as you'd like. Your first batch will be ready in as little as 1-2 weeks! While some kombucha kits only give you the fermenter, ours includes all of the components you'll need to brew, including 3 tea blends, 2 cobalt blue bottles, the SCOBY culture and much more. Not to be forgotten is the decorative front door of the kit that has been carefully crafted to slide out and double as a kombucha-themed wall hanging.
- One kombucha box crafted from a rustic pine and plywood composite that's beautiful, yet durable.
- One beautiful kombucha themed wall hanging (part of the box)
- One 1/2 gallon (64 oz.) mason jar fermenter with stick-on thermometer
- Two 16 oz. cobalt blue swing-top bottles
- Three .6 oz. tea blends (black, black and oolong, black and green)
- 1 1/2 cups of organic evaporated cane sugar
- One happy ~3" SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast)
- One 3" 304 stainless steel funnel
- One laboratory thermometer
- Ten pH strips
- Three muslin tea bags
- One cotton cloth
- One rubber kombucha band
- One set of detailed and helpful instructions
Kombucha is one of those beverages that many have heard of, some have tasted, and few have actually brewed. Just like our beer and wine kits, our goal is to show you how great it can be to brew, bottle and enjoy your own healthy kombucha right at home. We're confident that once you start brewing, you won't want to stop. If you ever have any questions, we have a robust kombucha FAQ page that help answer many of the questions you might have. And since sugar and tea are the only ingredients you need, you'll soon be making your own kombucha for pennies per batch. There's no reason to wait. Treat your body right and get brewing!