The Taster - 1 Gallon beer making kit
Introducing The Taster, our latest handcrafted beer making starter kit. Handcrafted from rustic pine or reclaimed wood, this compact and clever design measures just 12"x17.5", and gives you all the basics to brew one gallon of tasty beer (about 10 bottles), including a set of 4 four ounce sampler glasses and coasters to share your brew with friends and family. Hidden compartments give you access to all your equipment when you need it, but keep it neatly out of sight when you're not brewing.
A full set of instructions and recipes are also provided.
- Box Brew Kits wooden base, handcrafted from rustic pine or reclaimed wood
- 1-gallon glass fermenter with crystal thermometer included
- 4 5 oz. sampler glasses and removable coasters
- Plastic Racking Cane
- 3" Stainless Steel Funnel
- 3-piece plastic airlock
- Drilled rubber stopper
- Laboratory thermometer
- 3' length of 5/16" tubing and tubing clamp, for siphoning and bottling your beer
- Recipe Book with over 25 recipes to choose from
- Brewers' Log
- Full set of instructions
- 16 oz. Cobalt Blue Flip-top Bottles (optional - not included by default)
- A large stockpot will be needed for the brewing process - brewing pots are not included in our kits as most folks already have a suitable pot at home!